Friday, April 19, 2013

Playlist Friday: A1 - Ready or not

Happy Friday! I was so busy last Friday that I forgot to schedule a post. This week A1 comes to mind...don't ask me why but I think that new Christina Aguilera song is making me think of them. This is an old song but I found a newer video and they still look as hot :P I would totally date these guys!




I am pretty sure most of you have not heard of these guys but theirs songs are not bad. This weekend I am excited to meet my friend's baby girl! I hope I get some pictures of her.. :) My cousin came by too with his baby boy and it has been so long since I held a small baby. Makes me want to have a baby of my own. Haha crazy baby talk.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday and great weekend ahead. I just want to send my prayers to the Boston marathon victims. It was such a shocking and sad tragedy. Have a safe weekend everyone.

No comments: