Saturday, October 5, 2013

Playlist Friday (Saturday Edition) : Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world

Happy weekend! I wanted to post this Friday but I lost track of time. Since its our (mine and CLK) birthday weekend I thought I would share one of my all time favorite song. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it when I was about 10. It was in my reading class or something. I can't remember. After listening to it, it just captured my heart.




What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong has got to be my number 1 favorite song. I wish the world was as simple as the song. We need our wonderful world back. :) Birthday weekend again, can you believe it's been a year since my last birthday!!!? Crazy fast the time flies. I hope you all have  a wonderful weekend. :)

No comments: