Thursday, April 30, 2009

Breezy or confined


I don't know why but this has been lingering in my mind lately...(ok maybe I was just thinking about CLK :P). But anyway, I was thinking if you (as a guy) prefer to wear boxers or briefs/underwear/thongs? And (as a gal) prefer your man with boxers or briefs/underwear/thongs?

Honestly I think thongs are just not me :P. Altho I know some (one) person who wears them...personally. It was just a random thought I had, and I am rather curious tho...


**pssstttttttttt....aint he HOT? :P


Update: As I was posting this last night (or the night before) I was browsing around The Sun (UK) and found this. Amazing isnt it? :D Although the dudes in the pics isnt as hot (ugly act) as the guy above...and quite creepy and gross.... *gag*

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Boxer briefs... ALWAYS. They look so good without being too effeminate ;-)

a!k0 said...

sexy too ;)