Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am back!

YAY!! I love being back. :) And today I went shoe shopping with my mom, ok my mom went shoe shopping but I was there for the ride. I wanted to compare prices and shoes, altho the shoe I wanted at Charles and Keith are GONE!! I don't know if they were sold or it wasn't on SALE. Yes it is a SALE!!! I have a love/hate relationship with SALES.

I am planning to buy something from here or here. I do adore the stuff she has here. It makes me go nuts just trying to figure out what to buy. I have been busy lately going to my practices for my show on Tuesday. And I have shoe pics that I love, but I need to bluetooth them to by lappie which I am not willing to do at 2am. So tomorrow it shall be done :D. Toodles, nighty nite time. zzZZzzzz

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Gotta love a good sale! Welcome back :-)

a!k0 said...

yes totally but im too busy to go shopping =_="