Friday, March 5, 2010

Peter Korbel and the works

So as it turns out there are plenty of circle and squares that will be present in my calender starting today. :) Ok it is a good thing and also a bad thing. I found out that the movie The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus is still showing (yay!) but it also means that I can't go and watch it tonight, since I have my practice. For a concert. By Peter Korbel.

For who you say? (I am sure some of you may know or may not know who Peter Korbel is, I don't exactly know but his name sounds familliar. Really.) Peter Korbel. I will post a YouTube video of him playing his guitar.







Ok he is the dude that plays awesome guitar (or so I have heard.) but I might have to google him after I write this. And we also have a line of shows and functions (and hopefully I am selected to play!) after Peter Korbel.

:D So you see I am keeping myself busy. Here's what we practiced last night. Was an awesome piece but it was pretty hard since it was our first time playing it! :D It rocks tho! It's a piece by Tchaikovsky, Serenade for Strings movement II.



No comments: