Monday, April 5, 2010

Blahh...

I think I am getting sick. This is the 365487968 time that I think I have been sick this year...and it's only April =_=''' so FML. So this is not a good time to squeeze my brain for anything to write. Is it?? Well nothing much have really happened...except if you want to consider my dad getting transferred to another job zillion of miles away is exciting yay! *throw streamers in the air* =_=''' Really I think it is kinda sad. I dunno I have mixed emotions about it.

Last week Tuesday I have found out about The Amazing Race: China Rush...right before it's closing date for submitting applications: 2nd April. =_=''' OK it is kinda funny that I would even consider being in such reality (or thinking of sending a video!!) tv show cause I hate being in front of the camera!- but I dunno. I think it would be fun, altho I dunno why they would even consider picking me...out of hundreds (maybe millions!) who submitted. I am guessing there are millions of couples that want to be on the show right? Or maybe I am wrong? Hmmm...I dunno. It is hard to tell. *sigh*

Update: Just went to their Facebook page and the submission date is extended to April 12th!!! Should I?


*sigh* Ok soooo the other news is that I wont be able to go to the Peter Korbel concert...as in I am not playing in the orchestra!! *cries and hide behind the chair* buttttttttttttttttt I think I might be going to the concert!! Yay! Thank you for the free tickets!! Woot woot!!! Actually I prefer to be in the orchestra rather that listening to the orchestra...it is my first love playing not listening...but ah well... tough luck. =_=''' The next show I will be in it!!!!! :D Altho that means I can dress up for the function, the say smart/casual...I can go a lil over :P it will be great!!! So now the problem is that I dunno who is going with me... =_=''' huh. So hard...I can't go alone!!! I never go alone :( Altho I was thinking of watching The Clash of The Titans alone. Anyone has seen the movie??? Some of my friends says it. Is. Awesome. So...I can't wait to go!!!! (Damn color just disappeared =_=''')






I have pictures to share but I am just too lazy to transfer them...=_=''' what's happening to me? I think it is the cold. Cold sucks.

No comments: