Thursday, June 14, 2012

Movie Date: I want to see this~

I have to share you something that have gotten my attention lately! Honestly I don't know what is coming out soon but I heard people mention this and I had to look it up. And... OMG! Girls I know you would definitely want to watch this. I think better bring your girlfriends than your boyfriend/husband. ;)




Come on girls, don't tell me you are at least semi-interested in watching this movie? And Channing Tatum, what a bonus. (I would prefer Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth but Channing will do XD )

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been up and watching the Euro 2012 lately and it doesn't help that the games get on at 12am and 245am. I might do a post about it soon. I don't want to bore everyone who isn't a football (soccer) fanatic like me. XD I get to oogle guys, I love it!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I want to watch this too!:D

- Marie
allthingsmarie.com
International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card

a!k0 said...

LOL i know! it should be awesome...even if the movie sucks you get to see some hot ass men XD lol