Friday, June 22, 2012

Playlist Friday: Michael Learns to Rock - Nothing to lose

Happy weekends everyone~ Can you believe how fast Friday approaches and BAM! weekends again. I don't know if it is good or bad but it's just too much to bare sometimes :P Anyway I thought I was going to share a song by Boyzone this week but to commemorate Michael Learns to Rock coming to town (just now MY town =.=) I am gonna share one of my favorite song from them. And all the songs I have heard from them I love!

This Denmark band was introduced to me right after my family moved back to my hometown from Wisconsin as a medium for my cousins and I to have something in common. I don't know if it was my aunt that had this tape (OMG we were still using tapes then :P) but my cousins and I would watch the tape - VCR - and sing along like crazy. I think the tape took a lot of beating, rewinds and fast forwards back in the days. I don't know if the tape survived :P. Up to the time I went to college I was still listening to their new stuff. I love their greatest hits CD and it's something I listen to if I want something soothing (other than Eminem of course XD). I think Eminem's old songs and some new ones are pretty awesome.




I don't know if you've heard or listened to any songs from this band but they are awesome in m opinion. I hope you enjoyed this particular one since I had a hard time choosing which one I want to share. I hope you enjoy your weekends and tell me what have you got planned. I will be belly dancing and trying to improve on my shimmy. Damn those are hard ;). Be safe on the road~

x0x0

No comments: