Friday, November 16, 2012

Playlist Friday: Lene Marlin - Unforgivable Sinner

Hey peeps, I hope by the time this is posted my internet is back up and working! Last Saturday Thor was angry at me and struck down our phone line (is what I think happened). The phone line is dead and internet is kaput. We are getting it fixed at the moment! I feel so lost without technology and internet! I envy the me that did not know internet years ago. Although without internet I got a lot of things done :P. I miss my baby though. *cries*




This song is one of my favorite, for some time now. It's been on my computer, laptop and now iPod. :) The song is kind of sad to me but I still love it. Something appealing to me. :) Do you have any favorite song from Lene Marlin?

Hope your week is a whole lot better than mine!!

No comments: