Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Doodles

Happy Movember everyone!! :) It has been too long and I missed playlist Friday because last week was hectic! I am glad it is over but I kind of miss it too :D I guess next time I will not take things for granted ;). I got an awesome view too...met 2 French men, real ones!! :P I think the language is sexy and to hear them talk in front of me is pretty awesome. :) So...today I just want to share with you my favorite all time thing from Google, the doodles! I am sure you have seen this :)


Bram Stoker's 165th birthday

Yeah Google always makes me happy :). Now I need to steal pictures of the musical show that I was a part of last Saturday so I can share with you guys. I didn't get any good pictures because I don't know why I was being such a lazy ass... :P I shall post some pictures as soon as I pester my friends.

Have a great day!

No comments: