Friday, December 21, 2012

Playlist Friday: Hawk Nelson - Right Here

Hello lovely peeps!! Sorry I have been away for so long....unplanned vacation is longer than I thought. I was suppose to be home by Monday but I think as this post goes up I might be on my way home. We are driving and it takes about 5-6 hours. In recent years, moving vehicles (cars, plane etc) have not been good to me. It makes me hate going on road trips. Maybe I am turning into a dragon slayer (fairy tail joke XD) hahaha...

Anyway I just want to share with you a song that's been playing on my iPod for awhile. Since I have not edit the songs in my list all I have are old songs...but it is good. Although that means I am not up to date with the new songs hitting the airwaves. Internet have also been hard to come by...I have tons of photos I am trying to edit with a software that my cousin gave me. I do prefer picmonkey more though :D.




I don't remember how I got to know of Hawk Nelson but after listening to one song I began to listen to more and more. I like most of their songs that I listened to. It's kinda up my alley. I hope you enjoy this song.

I hope I make it home this weekend!! I have been without tv for more than a week and without proper access to internet for almost a week!! Arrghhh...but life is awesome. I almost got sick too, eating all these local fruits. AHAHAHA..I love them!

P.S oh my grandpa was admitted last Monday but he is feeling a lot better now. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: