Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Immature

Ok I'm kinda pissy right now, and yes 'unfortunately' it is that time of the month, but I'm pissy for a different reason. *sigh* The day started good, emmm, I suppose not so good cause Chelsea won the game last night (ok kidding ) but anyway, it got worse and then I got this fu**ing message from this 'guy'. Gosh it is so freakin' irritating, and annoying and so disrespectful. I feel so violated and harrassed!

I feel like killing that poor bastard and stabbing his eyes once, twice....until I can't stab anymore. Gees, that makes me soooooo freakin' angry. Stupid idiot! What do you think I'm that freakin' cheap??!?! EXCUSE MOI! Doesn't mean I show off a lil flesh means I'm a freakin' wh**e. And no I don't do it so you can go goo-goo gaa-gaa over me... Ewwwww...that's so fu**kin' gross. FYI we dress up so we can feel good about ourself, and just because we can. Don't make assumptions about why we do and what we want. Go lick yourself... Ahh he is making me soo mad...and angry and mad...errrr....

And today was suppose to be a relaxing wednesday, and I got another dress, green color, which I have been looking forward to. (Dress tally so far 3 new ones , thanks Al!). And it was ruined by a stupid email...gosh can people just grow up? I feel so violated and why oh why do some 'guys' (some not all...I have found guys who are very mature and very nice to hang out with) have to be so immature?? And gross, and very sick minded, very everything la... Ish, fu**in' a**hole.

.

.

.

On a different note, I went to Bookcastle yesterday (Tuesday) and bought books!!! Yes I heart books, always :P. I spent at least RM58 yesterday on books and I bought 7 books!!! (: I'm a happy woman. I bought 4 books by this auther, Nora Roberts. I have never read any of her books before but they sound interesting (and they were covered in plastic, possibly new ones too :P) so I got them and I hope they are just as good as the others. The 3 books that I bought was a trilogy and since all was there so what the heck, and one book entitled Birthright. I also found 2 books by one of my fave author, Catherine Coulter...she always makes me stay awake pass my bedtime and her stories are always interesting. Also, I found a book about Mary Tudor, one of the daughters of King Henry VIII of England. Coincidently, I was watching the movie 'The other Boleyn Girl' the morning I went to the bookstore. So I had to get that one, it always intruiges me. I have started reading that, and of course it's like reading history :P. And I also wanted to get the VC Andrews books too, but I had too many books I couldn't carry them to the counter. >:) There was one new series I found, Melody. So I am hoping the other books appear soon. So I can snatch them away...ahahaha. I have nothing against new books, but I want to get them at a cheaper price...so what, I'm a cheap skate *pffffffftttttt*. I am tired, but I need to start my work again...yosh!!!! I know I can, I know I can, I know I can!!


ciao bella~~

5 comments:

Erma said...

Who are those immature guys?
What did they say?
Did you like the dress?

a!k0 said...

YES!! I love the dress :D i tried it on this morning tho...last night I was just admiring it...ahahaha :P

gosh you know typical malay guys...gosh stupid aih...
yes it is proven they are immature and fucking asshole...
what aa, i forgot, i deleted the msg already...ahahaha...but im pissed..
I told CLK about it...ahahaha

THREE said...

yes indeed they are the immature species who don't really belong to the 'men' category. i LOVE your quote "Just because I show some skin, you think I'm a whore/cheap?" - it is sooooo applicable in a cheap fucking immature ass-brained academically oriented cockroach infested place like UNIMAS - I'm gonna put that quote up somewhere (and don't worry, I'll say its YOUR copyright LOL, I'm not a quote stealer)

a!k0 said...

LOL....but it's true. They assume that if we "show" some skin that we're cheap/whore/bitch..like WTF?? I mean it's just a lil skin compare to elsewhere aka US, UK, Aussie, people wear bikini roller blading for goodness sake, they are no whores, nor are they cheap...yeah like go and tell them you wanna fuck them they might just kick your balls...>:) ahahahahaha...

But yeah unfortunately they are immature assholes...*sigh* im just so ashamed to be associated with these kinda people, where are the self respect?? And now you say oh why don't I have a bf, theres your freakin' answer...ahaha, IMMATURE!

I'm so glad I have CLK...ahaha >:)

a!k0 said...

P.S Ok maybe some are cheap but not all la... :P