Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Movie Date: Beastly

I came upon this movie while searching for something to watch, and well I loved the trailer. :D I have watched it and wish it had a longer story line. Is there a guy out there like that? I want one! I was watching it half way and talking to CLK when he pointed out that it is a modern Beauty & the Beast story. I was like O. M. G. Duh, why didn't I see that? :P Funny thing is I didn't know it came out here, guess I just missed it. XD I am glad I watched it :). Did you watch this movie? It is kinda like a tween romance thingy but I enjoy tween romance. :D No, not Twilight.




It came out last year (in the states) I think, and its alright. I guess I just love me some chick flick. Vanessa Hudgens and Mary-Kate Olsen star in this movie, and no, no Nicholas Cage. ;)

3 comments:

Straylights said...

It's based on the book. In the book, the teenager actually turned into a hairy freak. Kind of funny acutally.

a!k0 said...

I didn't even know this movie came out, haha wonder why they didnt turn him hairy XD guess that defeats the purpose right? :P too bad he turned back into the dude who actually look like the prince in beauty and the beast :P

denise ❤ said...

Im gonna download this movie now, I've been wanting to watch it. !:)))