Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project 365: #106 Pocky

Have you ever had Pocky? These...




Sorry the lighting is pretty bad, it was pretty hot out when I took these. It actually is true to what is advertise on the box, and I am really surprised. It is yummy, of course but I don't know if I will be purchasing them anymore. I like the dark chocolate filling, mmmm it was choco heaven :D.



The downside is, they come in soooooooooo many flavors. :P I hate making decisions. There is lychee flavor, and blueberry, strawberry, white chocolate, etc, etc, I am gonna have to show you sometimes. :D These snacks are evil....

6 comments:

Straylights said...

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CAME IN SO MANY FLAVORS!!!!!!! I've only ever seen the ones in the red box with the milk chocolate, and then the strawberry ones. NO FAIR!!!

Ayu~Emma said...

POCKY!!!

my fave~sigh. Your fault,now I want them! x)

eimi.desu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a!k0 said...

@Straylights: Aww you didn't know?! :D Now you know! Maybe I could send you some eh? ;) They have lychee too, I will have to try it and see what it tastes like :D I'm sure you can find them right? with more weird flavors..

@Ayu: ahh :P I have only tried them once..maybe I should go get them again, and it's so cheap too :P

@eimi.desu: :D Thank you! Yes the dark chocolate is yummy! I will stop by your blog :D definitely!

denise ❤ said...

I would loove to try Pocky one day!!! :)

a!k0 said...

@denise: :D they are really addictive, I hope you get to try them out :)