Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Bondage Spray

If I could choose to have anything at this moment, I would love me some Bondage. Now every time someone asks me what's my favorite scents, I would say Bondage! and they would look at me weirdly. LOL Now you see this is the nicest and sexiest smelling perfume I have ever owned. And yes it is meant to look somewhat kinky ;)

I have 3 scents from Bondage: the original, musk and extreme. If you can get your hands on these, try it out. I am in love. The last time I was looking for them I couldn't find them at the place I bought them. So I am putting this on my wishlist. :)


Fragrance Information
Brand:         Jean Yves Cosmetics
Top:           Orange, Flower
Middle:       Spicy, Aromatic
Dry down:  Amber, Vanilla
Genealogy: Oriental -floral
Gender:      Female

Fragrance Description
A rich floral spicy oriental fragrance with a distinctive orange flower accord. Additional floral notes comes from Jasmin, with ginger to add a spicy piquancy. Oriental back notes of soft sensual musk, warm amber and powdery vanilla gives a long lasting depth.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

ooo, this sounds pretty good. the name itself is unique!

10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

I dont like to commit to a scent but the first time I tried this I fell in love!! I am obsessed but I cant seem to find them anywhere now. :(