Friday, March 8, 2013

Playlist Friday: Beyonce - Single Ladies

Hey everyone!! How's your week? I hope you had a good one.

I want to share you a song that's been playing in my head this past few days. I love Beyonce (and Destiny's Child), love her songs and dance. Love her dance music the most cause I always want to copy Beyonce (and I still can't!!) and dance to her songs!





This song was the reason why I love watching Glee :P It reminds me of Kurt so much!! Haha...




Yes, that is why I love Kurt (and Glee) :D I still have not mastered the single ladies dance...It is hard people!

So what is up with you guys this weekend? I hope you have a great and safe weekend!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

this song is a classic! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$30 Chicnova Voucher Giveaway

a!k0 said...

I know! love it!!