Thursday, March 7, 2013

Google Doodle: International Women's Day

Hello everyone!! Happy International Women's Day!!! I think this is one of the cutest doodles Google has ever done :)



I just want to thank all of the powerful, inpirational, hard working, dedicated and beautiful women out there. And to all of my fellow bloggers/youtubers/tweeple, thank you for making me a small part of your life. :) You guys are inspirational to me and all of the women out in the world.

Let's celebratrate us and have fun tonight!! Anyway, update. I have a 60s musical show Friday night so that is why I have been MIA for these past few weeks. Rehearsal have been everyday, from 7 to midnight. So it is kinda tiring. Everything is coming along nicely. I wish I had some nice clips to show you but most are just of people's behind because I can only take videos when I am not playing, which for the most part I am playing. I have some rehearsal shots that I uploaded on facebook. I will post some here when I have them all up and I can just copy and paste. :D

I miss reading your blogs and when I am home free after this show I will have a ton of posts to read!! Musicals are my favorite to play in. I hope they do more in the future!!

What have you been up to this week?? It is raining now and if it is not it is always sunny :D. Take care lovelies!

No comments: