Saturday, April 6, 2013

Playlist Friday - Smashmouth - I'm a believer

Hello beautiful people! before I miss another playlist I want to share this oldie that I heard when I was watching Shrek. I do love a couple of Smashmouth songs, especially I'm a believer (and no not a Bieber fan).




Another wedding for me this Saturday, my mom's friend is getting married. He was a teacher in my school but he never taught any of the classes I was in. And he is finally getting married! We have been waiting for so long. :P Haha..

What are you all up to this weekend? Have fun and be safe! I am going to rest while watching some football. :D

2 comments:

Mimi said...

haha, i remember this song. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

a!k0 said...

every time I listen to this it reminds me of shrek XD