Monday, December 7, 2009

Georges Bizet

Georges Bizet's Suite from CARMEN is one of the best pieces I have played as of late, but...I can't find it anywhere (on YouTube!). Maybe I have not been looking properly...but do not fret, I will keep looking...or find another alternative for it. The suite from Carmen comprises of The phantom of the opera and Music of the night, my fave! (Either that or I have the pieces mixed up :P). But I will keep looking.


Other that that, I have some bizarre news I want to share, but not at this moment. I am still thinking on how to go on writing it on paper (haha, paper :P I have not been writing on paper for a while). Been pretty busy lately, since it is Christmas soon, school holiday are such a drag. I want to go to Disneyland!!! (heh out of the blue...)

No comments: