Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have read...

So I was reading this blog today. Love it! :) Another one for my blog roll...she had some questions, I liked. And I am posting here as a post. :) I hope she doesn't mind.

1. What is your favorite color? Blood red (maroon, black...I can't choose between them...but red seems bolder)

2. When is your birthday? Oct 5th

3. The book on your nightstand now? I don't have a nightstand...sadly


4. Favorite pizza? with lots of cheese!

5. Top hobby? hmmm facebooking?

6. One thing that scares you? drowning

7. What drives you? dreams

8. Pet peeves? when people break promises

9. Last movie you saw in the theater? Sherlock Holmes! 2 nights ago

10. Morning person or late night owl? I'd say night owl...


11. What are you wearing right NOW? Some typical Malaysian pjs


12. One outrageous thing you did in the last week? Hah...nothing (recently)

13. Cats or dogs? I'd say cat, but I do like dogs, just can't have them

14. Favorite fragrance? Hmmm...I can't say


15. Camping or Luxurious Spa? Camping? Never done it...I know, gasp!

16. Favorite tea?
Less sugar :P

17. One person who can ALWAYS make you laugh? CLK :D

18. Favorite time of the day? Time for bed ^_^

19. One thing you look forward to? The late night confessions ;)


20. One place you wanna visit soon? Europe :D (maybe Ireland)

No comments: