Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He said, she said: The grass is always greener...

I was having a crappy weekend, and Monday. I had a fever Sunday and then my back hurts really bad. So basically I had a bad start. After getting moody and crappy with CLK, I manage to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

While talking on IM.
She: My hair feels short and bouncy...boing boing (cause I thought the bad haircut was the root of my problem...it wasn't).

He: So are you liking it more?

She: I dunno, I wish it was straighter? I wish it was naturally straighter...

He: I know...blame your parents I guess

She: I would say I'd blame it on my Javanese genes...

He: Damn the Javanese! Should've traded the v for a p :P

She: HAHAHA...then I bet then I'd wish my hair was curly..

He: probably, the grass is always greener on the other side... People always want what they cannot have.

She: What do you wan't that you can't have?

He: (pause) more hair ;)

LOL Thank you for acknowledging my hair jokes after all these while XD

No comments: