Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Essence

On my birthday weekend my sister and I decided to go out and check out this mall that has been under construction (and still is!! They are adding a hotel to the existing mall!) because I heard there was a lot to see there. Shops opening up and stuff. And to my surprise I discover this.



Ok if you follow me on Twitter you know I have been pestering my friend to check out the Essence booth to see if they sell their gel liners because I want to get my hands on them and no one has ever been to the booth. I heard a lot of good things about some of their products and I own a few which I loved! I won those in a giveaway last year. I love eyeliners and I always gravitate towards them. Since essence eyeliners are cheap and affordable enough, I decided to try them out.

I was looking for the sun club collection but they only had the regular line available. And some of the products are sold out but there was a variety to choose from. :) I was a happy camper. I wanted to try some of their nail polish but I didn't want to go crazy all at once so I will be back to get some. The colors are pretty so it is hard to make up my mind!


I posted this picture the day I bought them on instagram. I will do a post with swatches later. I need to take nicer pictures. :D I ended up getting the purple gel liner (I forgot the name of it), an eyeliner in Teddy, a metallic eyeliner in black knight and a lipgloss in trendsetter. My sister got the smokey eye kit. She said she didn't like it because it is not dark enough. I didn't get a chance to try it but we shall see.

I can't wait to go back because I heard a lot of people really like the XXXL lip gloss and I am curious. :P I use to love lip gloss but now I am so obsessed with red lipsticks! It is crazy. So if you want to send me something send me red lipsticks or eyeliners. LOL :P

Have you tried any Essence products?

3 comments:

Mimi said...

i really love essence products! they're much like elf products -- they're both affordable and excellent! :D

p.s. i'm excited to hear more about the products you got!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
LensVillage Giveaway

Jessica said...

I just picked up a few essence products the other day. I can't wait to try them.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Carrie said...

Yes, I definitely like Essence products. Not only are they affordable, but they're really great quality! You got some really good stuff. Hope you enjoy them.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/