Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The 'kuih'

This was meant to be posted like 2 months ago and things happened, I got lazy then you know...procrastination. Bla bla...I don't have a good excuse but I did edited them to make them look nicer. :P I think I was a little disappointed because I did not take as many pictures as I did during eid this year as years before. I don't know why but I felt kinda empty and sad. But even though it has been a few months it's never too late right? :)









I woke up early in the morning and took pictures of all the cookies or biscuits. Kuih is the Malay word for cookies, well actually I think it is cake. I might be wrong so don't quote me :). I would have to look that up actually ;).

I have a few more pictures to share. I hope I get them up sooner and not wait another 2 months. Haha.

No comments: