Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday blues

Seriously, I think I have Monday blues. :( I just realized the my drivers license expires tomorrow and I can't go and renew it!!!! I have an 8 am class (I think, I'm not sure!!) I am so screwed! And I just spent !@*(!#$**# amount of money sending a parcel to CLK today. Like I knew it was gonna be much but not THAT much. You hear? *sigh*


I have been on retail therapy lately, and I need a therapy to get out of that therapy. I NEED A GOOD BOOK! Seriously. Lately I'm obsessed with something....and my kitties are leaving me soon. :( I'm so sad!!! Like really. They are the cutesttttt of the cutest. I'll post pictures soon, I need to catch some zzzz. Night.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Retail therapy... oh, I remember that. Sigh...

a!k0 said...

yeah i know *sigh*