Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project 365: #99 Getting out of the hole

For the last 3 weeks I have been feeling crappy. I don't know if it's the weather (yes blame it on other things) or just the monthly cycle (yes blame it on the hormones) or just me getting in a point of my life where I get gloomy and moody, my midlife crisis. I told CLK this would be called a midlife crisis (and no I am not that old!) since we don't know how long we'll live and we surely won't live till 100 so 50 isn't a midlife crisis to me...yet. :P

I am sure he can justify my unhappiness and my snappy-ness cause I have pretty much treated him rather badly and being the evil twin, someone you don't want to talk to. So my constant companian have been YouTube, my beautiful bloggers and my cats. Now, I can say I am feeling a whole lot better and I think CLK is a tad happier. Just another hurdle passed, and I can see one in the horizon. =____='' Life is a constant challenge. *sigh*

I have been halting my P365 posts and I feel so bad about it. I guess things happen that can't be predicted. :) But I will assure you I will have them all posted by December 31st, 2011, and that will be my #365. :) Let's hope :P and I will be posting more thank one posts per day, sadly and unfortunately. I can't turn back time, if I could I would definitely do it. :D Just for my sake ^^, (greedy much?). For those of you are wondering what's Project 365, read here. And there are a couple of great and awesome bloggers that are currently doing this too (whom are probably a lot efficient than I am) and I listed them here.

So today is nothing special, I just wanted to post a picture of me, cause I can. :P I hope I am strong enough to go through this crisis. :)


Sorry crappy phone picture T___T

Yeah me looking sickly (cause I am just getting over a 2 weeks old sore throat and slight fever) yay, sickness. =___=''. I don't know if you noticed, I am wearing Revlon blue eyeliner, which I am loving now and NYX Peony. :D Which I just fell in love with! ^^, And darn I couldn't get on the NYX website for their 12th anniversary sale T_____T I cried like this. Did any of you get anything from the sale? 

No comments: