Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ooo I like a YouTube video :D

Hey everyone. How is the first few days of new year? These past few days it has been a lil chilly and rainy, so it's all good :). I love the chilly-ness, not so hot just right. :D

This year one of my new year resolution is to blog everyday which is really a bust. I have only done one post :P sorry. But I will try my best! A while back I came across this blog (can't remember now) but the idea was to have a picture for everyday of the year, a 365 picture project (and I am late by a few days!!!) and Mr. Seb (an awesome photographer/blogger) has started the same project, a 365 photography project picturing himself :). It is awesome, and definitely am going to follow through. :)

Picture #1


I love this picture because it is the only one I have of both my grandpa and grandma. But I hate it cause it's dark and blurry =__=''





And I am loving this video!! :D Anna Faris is so adorable and so is Elmo XD.

4 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

OH i miss Elmo..
Hope you had a fabulou 2011
LOx

Toni Tralala said...

I love Elmo!

Keirasluckycharm said...

Awww cute picture! and I love Elmo and Anna my son and i watched this video together. I am doing the 365 project as we speak... <3

a!k0 said...

@Lee: :D I am glad I am not the only one that love Elmo ^^. I hope you do too.

@Toni: ^^ Yay, I think he's one of my fave character, next to Cookie Monster.

@Keirasluckycharm: Thank you. It's so hard to get them to take a picture together. :) At least I got one. But I wish it was brighter. Awww...your son and I can be Elmo-buddies ^_~