Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365: Missing a day or two

CLK got sick over the weekend :( I am a sad, sad panda o_O. I am going to cheat a lil bit on my P365 and post a few days worth of pictures later and I will commence duty when he is all taken care of. :) I made some chicken rice porridge with carrots and cauliflower and chicken bits. (Will insert picture later.) It's really sad since I feel like I jinxed the sickness =___='' Had a lil hunch that he was not feeling well Friday night but he said he felt fine. Then it just got worse.

Just hope he feels better soon because I planned for the beach today but couldn't go so I just hung out with my cats. It was kinda bitter sweet.


Beach you will have to wait *sigh*.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous beach, ahhh i really hope that borneo trip hurries up! Would love to explore the area. Is it still sunny where you are?

Diana said...

oh you must do a review n the P365, Pretty please . . .

Toni Tralala said...

I hope he gets all better! That's a beautiful beach! <3

P.S. Maybe if you come over and join my giveaway? :) It's an international Apothica giveaway! <3

a!k0 said...

@Rainbowing: :) We have gorgeous weather as of late which is a waste since I can't enjoy the beach time!! Hopefully it stays gorgeous :D I will post pictures when I am at the beach!! And yes hurry hurry! ;)

@Diana: P365 is a picture a day project :)

@Toni: Thank you :) I do hope he feels better too. It's gorgeous out and I want to enjoy it. Oh I will check it out thank you :D

Keirasluckycharm said...

oh! feel better soon. The beach wont go anywhere... you'll make it there soon ;-)