Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pack your bags cause we're going to Wembley: Football update



Like literally ...we are going to the finals!!! Arsenal I mean XD I can't remember the last time they were ever in the finals. Maybe like years and years back? They were almost thru last season but was short. I was so scared that they were going to lose against Ipswich Town on Tuesday that I did not watch the game. Nerves. I did catch the repeat tho. Epic Arsenal game. Awesome. Another 3 - 0 score. I think 3 should be a lucky number for the Gunners this year. :D But not finishing 3rd of course, that would just be terrible.



The caption, Fabregas scored the third goal and it was just a wonderful sight. *sigh* Bendtner and Koscielny scored the other two goals. Awesome game. Come on, we can win the cup this season!!!

Previous games:

FA Cup
Arsenal v Leeds 1 - 1

Carling Cup (1st leg)
Ipswich Town v Arsenal 1 - 0

Premier League
West Ham Utd v Arsenal 0 - 3

FA Cup (2nd game)
Leeds v Arsenal 3 - 0

Premier League
Arsenal v Wigan 3 - 0



We need this!

On other news, The Green Bay packers and the Pittsburg Steelers are going to the Superbowl. :D

2 comments:

Straylights said...

YAY green bay!!! YAY steelers! Ugh I'm going to have a meltdown ;)

a!k0 said...

LOL yeah we figured you would have a meltdown XDD