Monday, January 14, 2013

Mojo Monday: Hiding

If you don't know who Mojo is...he is my sister's cat. :) He is about 9 months old and he loves to chase flies. Yes, Mojo and Forest (his sister) thinks they are frogs. The do catch them and sometimes eats them. Since Forest (yes I named her after watching Forest Gump) is anti social because I think she thinks she is beautiful, I will mostly share pictures of Mojo and Forest if I can get her to stay still.

I named my Persian cats family fluffytail because well they have fluffy tails and I have some local cats that lives with them which are called longlegs, because my Persians are short legged and stubby and these local cats have long, slender legs and tails.

This is what happens when Mojo sees or hear a longlegs:


He was hiding...but I can see half of him. He actually stayed that way for about 5 minutes. I don't know if he is too big to fit under there or he was just scared to move. :P

No comments: