Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding: More pictures from my cousin's wedding

We had a lot of fun shooting for my cousin's wedding...I will be forever immortalize in her wedding album and I am proud of it ;) One photo I wanted to do was this ala FRIENDS photo because you know...I LOVE FRIENDS.



This is what we came up with.




It was a very hot day and everyone was tired towards the end of the day but it was so much fun! :) I would do it again...and again :D These pictures were taken by the wedding photographer. :)

3 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aww sounds like fun! I love the concept of he picture!

Isa said...

These pictures are gorgeous! And indeed very reminiscent of friends. Congratulations to your cousin!

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

a!k0 said...

@Gaby: I am glad it turned out pretty good and it was fun :D

@Milex: Thank you :)

@Isa: I am glad they captured it just right...I am so doing this for my wedding too :P And thank you! I will tell her :D