Friday, January 4, 2013

Playlist Friday: Hello - Lionel Richie

This year this Lionel Richie will be our theme song :) Every year it changes and last year it was Rod Steward's Have I told you lately. I love old love songs cause they are just amazing and Rod's voice is so sexy :P. Being in a LDR is hard so we gotta spice up our lives somehow right?




Although I do think this song is kinda sad but...I still love it. :) I have to say I am not a die hard Lionel fan and I might know one or two songs only haha. I am more of a Beatles fan. Are there other Lionel songs that you love that I might like that you would recommend? :)

Hope you guys have a great first weekend of the year. It's the firsts of everything this week.

P.S Have you seen the hobbit yet? I am torn between going and not going to watch it....

3 comments:

Mimi said...

i really like this song! i always listen to the glee version, though. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, this is popular KTV song to sing. LOL.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

@Mimi: :D I love this song too...altho I don't know if I ever heard the Glee version tho :D I want to now!

@Carrie: LOL Oh...I should try to go to one and sing it...haha