Thursday, October 22, 2009

We bid farewell...

...to Happy Feet. :( *running to a corner and crying hysterically* Ok, I haven't talked about Happy Feet on here...much or at all. But I did mention that my cat (Vee aka Momma) had 2 kittens right? (And yeah I forgot the pictures...dang it) and the kittens are (or is) 4 months old this 26th October. :( Is is because Happy Feet have left us and gone to a better home, with my friend E and her husband (errr I forgot his name, but I can assure you he is a nice guy :D). So I should be happy right??

.
.
.
.
.

I am happy, but at the same time I am sad too. I love Happy Feet. Everyone loves Happy Feet. Who in their right mind wouldn't miss this cute little face:




or this:





Isn't that adorable?? She is a cutie...I miss her already...but she is in a good home. And I hope she grows up healthy and strong. We miss you Happy Feet!





 


 


 














5 comments:

rachaelgking said...

You are a better person than I. I would've been selfish and never, ever let go of that little face!

Erma said...

awwwwwhhhh~~~~~~~~ Toodle Happy Feet (this is so taboo)

Al.

a!k0 said...

LiLu: I am sad, truly. Everyday when I scoop out the endless stream of poo out of the box (which is good to do while you have the flu since you can't smell anything) I'd be reminded of the lil tyke when she use to sit by the box and try to scoop the poo out with her paws..*sigh* I guess she was trying to help :P

Al: Taboo?? but so sad right??? She's so cute...I'll upload more pictures of her :D I have a few hundred >:D

Christy said...

awww!

a!k0 said...

Sad I know... :(

AL: OMG, Happy Feet!!!! I just remembered..