Thursday, November 4, 2010

The festival of lights

I want to wish all my friends and readers out there a Happy Diwali. :) I got an invitation today from a high school girlfriend of mine to go to her house for a celebration. Oh it has been awhile since I go to friends houses and celebrate Diwali and since I have not seen her in a long time (think 2 year of college!) I am really excited. She got married last December so it makes me kinda anxious to meet her husband. I am kinda sad that I didn't actually bumped into her earlier because I have not been to an Indian wedding yet. :) Anyway, happy Diwali to everyone! And I am sure I will have pictures to show. :D


2 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

Happy Diwali! U will b fine.. Bring a bottle of wine.. I'm sure he's also anxious.
LOx

a!k0 said...

Thanks :) First time celebrating it in my home town, and my resolution for this year is complete :D or so. Eeek, I hope so. I don't want to be the only one anxious meeting people I don't know. ;)