Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going on a lil vacation

Hey there my blog readers :) I am trying to get some rest because I need to get up in about 2 hours. I am going on a mini vacation with CLK before he leaves for Chicago :(. I am a sad panda. *sniff sniff* So, this week we are going to visit some friends and enjoy ourselves. :)

Sorry for not posting the V-day post, I don't have the pictures with me...yet. But I will blog when I have internet :D. I hope to post the things we do, the places we go and the food we eat (of course!!). I will see you when I see you.




x0x0

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

how fun! i hope you enjoy yourself! take lots of photos!

Keirasluckycharm said...

Have fun!!! =)

a!k0 said...

Thank you! All I did the first day was play with my friends cat and sleep XD I was so tired ^^