Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He said, she said: I am 0.00025

While having a late lunch.

He: I am glad I found you. If we don't work out I will always love you.

She: Ugh don't say that. We will work out. (Pause) If we don't are you going to look again?

He: Nah, I don't think so. I am done looking. You are that one in a million. (Holds hand)

She: But there's still the rest of the million you could find...

He: Yeah but they might not find me attractive, do you know how hard is it to find that one in a million?

Takes out iPod and calculating 1mil/4bil.

He: See, you are 0.00025.

3 comments:

Ayu Muhamad said...

Corey said these to you?? ok, jealous x)

Keirasluckycharm said...

Haha! very sweet.

a!k0 said...

@Ayu: Yes, so random...so funny

@Keirasluckycharm: Apparently now I am a number XD