Friday, February 4, 2011

Football update: Arsenal v Everton

We Arsenal won!! YAY!! I am always ecstatic when they win...hehe ^^. They had a game Sunday for the FA cup and then less than 48 hours had another game against Everton. How do they do it?! 0.o I bet they get real tired but have another few days to rest and train for their Newcastle United match on Saturday, which I will be watching :). Yay...let's hope they win! We need to keep up with the leader of the table I assume is still Manchester United.



On that note, did you know Fernando Torres moved to Chelsea? O.o That's what I heard, tell me it isn't true. WHY? Why Torres?????? You disappoint me in going blue....*sigh* Let's hope they do bad eh.. :P I like Torres tho....this is tough!

Anyway, we (as in CLK and I) are having a Superbowl Monday party...just the two of us and a bunch of virtual people...LOL sad isn't it?? I know it's on Sunday but it will be played on Monday where I am, so Superbowl Monday, although it does not rhyme. Are you watching the Superbowl this Sunday?

1 comment:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Awww how cute! Superbowl Monday sounds fabulous. :) My parents are throwing a superbowl party on Sunday, so I will be attending that. I'm excited!

I hope you have fun! xoxo