Sunday, September 23, 2012

Football: START!

Okay so football season have started like a month or something but they have only played 5 games + 1 UEFA Champions League game so it's still in the beginning stages. :D (Yes I am talking about Europe football or as some may know as soccer.) If it is still not clear I am an Arsenal supporter and always will be :D (Unless they all move to Barcelona and they start to suck maybe I might change my mind :P)


This is the latest standing I could find so far:



After the Sunday games, Manchester United goes to 2nd and Arsenal goes to 5th with Manchester City to 7th. They are only separated by goal difference. Thanks to the Arsenal v Southampton game last week which ended with a 6 - 1 win. They are currently still unbeaten with 2 wins and 3 draws. Today's game is kinda important cause they are playing against last season winner. And most of Manchester City's players are ex-Gunners. Booo~~~! :P

Since they have lost Robin Van Persie and Alex Song at the start of the season, Arsenal gained 3 valuable players: Lukas Podolski, Santi Cazorla and Olivier Giroud. The partnership between Cazorla and Podolski is pretty awesome so far and looked like they have played together for years. I hope they can bring some magic to the Emirates this season. I think this could be one of the best teams they have since the Fab4 (Fabregas, Hleb, Flamini, & Rosicky). I hope they play Marouane Chamakh and Andrey Arshavin this season. I miss watching them play.

They started off really good in the Champions League beating Montpellier 2-1. I hope they keep up their winning streak in the Champions League cause it will be a pretty tough battle. And Giroud still need to start scoring :D I can't wait for his first goal this season.





Manchester City 1 - 1 Arsenal

No comments: