Monday, September 24, 2012

Tv Date: Go on

Or as CLK calls it 'GoOn' LOL. So I remember when FRIENDS was the bomb and then FRIENDS ended and my life became a dim light bulb. So when Matt le Blanc came back with Episodes I was so excited and hoped it was somewhat as good and funny as FRIENDS but I was somewhat disappointed. When I was browsing through tv.com website and saw Matthew Perry has a show coming up I thought 'Well maybe Matthew Perry could be a lot funnier that Matt, I mean we all love Chandler Bing.' And I was right!

Matthew Perry's new show 'Go On' is pretty funny. Might not be as funny as FRIENDS but pretty close. His character in that show is named Ryan but whenever I watch that show it always reminded me of Chandler. Seriously. Even CLK agreed with me. XD



There are a few new shows I was looking forward to watching this time of year but Go On wasn't one of them. I am so glad I did because I am loving it! I hope this show survives the year and gets a second season like Community. :) If you haven't watched this you should. I dare ya. ;) Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i really want to watch this too, i gotta look for episodes online. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Too Much Soul Giveaway

a!k0 said...

Definitely should watch this :D and the new normal. I think it is pretty funny!