Friday, September 7, 2012

Playlist Friday: Republica - Ready to go

Happy Friday everyone!! Have you check Google homepage today? It's a tribute to Star Trek. I would post it if I could but head on over to clickety click on the Google icon. So this week I started to work harder for my dance class because I need to tone my upper arm more and my abs. I know I need a lot of time and patience.

I try to practice the shimmy but I could only do it a few minutes rather than 10. One of my favorite song to shimmy to is Republica - Ready to go. It works much better than doing the shimmy with an actual belly dancing music. :P I think it's the sound of the drum and the beat that makes it a lot more awesome.




Do you have a favorite song by Republica? I only know two of their songs and they are both very catchy. Hope you are enjoying your Friday and weekend! Any new tunes you are listening to recently?

p.s Just in case you can't watch the video try listening to the remake version of the same song. I (like most) love the original version better :)


2 comments:

Mimi said...

i've never heard of republica before, so thanks for sharing these videos with us! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

a!k0 said...

You're welcome Mimi :D Their songs are pretty catchy :) great for dancing!