Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2 Shoes || Photo Challenge

Today is day 2 and I took a picture the night before that I loved and wanted to post it as day 2 and I also decided to take another picture on day 2 itself.


Hung out at my favorite place Bing! with my friend the night before and I just love the ambiance there so had to take a picture of my shoe (it is new and a wedge flat - my first that I own). You can't tell but my shoe is light yellow and my pants is red lol.


And this was taken during the day, its 2 pair of shoes I guess you can call it. :P They belong to my dad and uncle and they wore it in the 70s I think. You know it reminds me of That 70s show, and they did wear bell bottoms with these! I want to wear this someday...cause they both fit me. Maybe wedding? Ooo that would be interesting wouldn't it?

Have a great day!

No comments: