Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July - Photo challenge

Happy July everyone!! I have been so guilty for not having the time to post anything here, such a bad blogger! Now I am trying my hardest to be here so that is why I decided to do a July photo challenge :) I am always on Instagram though in case you are wondering where this challenge is taking place. I have missed blogging and reading blogs that I am trying to read everything all at once and it's driving me kinda crazy :D. I have been on tech detox for awhile and I have so much to share hopefully I will be around this time. No promises though but I will try my hardest.


The beautiful Chantelle Ellem from Fat Mum Slim is hosting this photo a day challenge. I love scrolling through all the pictures on instagram, and if you have Ig, you should go check her photos out. They are beautiful. And do check out her blog, it is awesome.

So day one is 'Happiness is...'


...relaxing with a cup of tea with a good book. :)

I hope you are having a wonderful Monday (Tuesday?), July and week. :D

No comments: