Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 7 & 8 || Photo Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!! I wanted to post day 7 photo yesterday but I couldn't find it online so I had to wait till today to post it :) Day 7 was 'Where you are'. So here is the photo I took.


I don't think this needs a lot of explaining. :D Golden arches restaurant. My brother was so excited to go because he wanted to try their samurai burger (I didn't get a picture because he ate it all up before I could). He said it was the most delicious McD burger he ever ate. I don't really like beef burger so I had their chicken burger, almost every time. Although I wish he waited to eat the curly fries with me! I love curly fries!!! I love McDonald's fries as a whole, even when they are soggy. Especially when they are soggy. Hehe...I know I am weird but if you have soggy fries you can give 'em to me. Thank you very much.

Day 8 was 'Path'. I wish I was at the park or in a magnificent castle or something so I could take a photo of a beautiful path but all I had was the path to my dining room :P.


This would be the view my cats see every time they run pass this little hallway. It is nothing magical but when you get on the ground you feel like sleeping. It is very nice down there. Haha. I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I just spent my weekend with my grandparents who came back from their holiday with my uncle and his wife to Langkawi. So nothing exciting really. Oh and I got a big brim hat from my aunt so I can use it to the beach next time! Yay! I will have to take a picture of that next time.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments: