Saturday, July 6, 2013

6 Fave Smell || Photo Challenge


So every time I wear this out people always ask me, 'What are you wearing?' and every time I say 'Bondage' they look at me weirdly. LOL. Come on, you gotta love the name. And yes I was sucked into this because of the name but when I smelled it, it was love at first smell. Can't you see how much I love it? I have 3 bottles.

My favorite would have to be the original Bondage by Jean Yves. It smells sweet but not candy sweet and it doesn't give me a headache. I can't describe it and I wish I had the box and another back up. It seems like it is hard to find this perfume these days. I've had it since I started college...that's like a decade ago. This is my second bottle. And then I fell in love with Bondage extreme. Yes, why not go extreme bondage right? LOL Bondage musk is pretty good too. The scent is not as strong as the other two.



I dread using it because I don't want to run out of it. The closest thing to Bondage and I found this by accident is Poême from LancômeIt does not smell the same but as you wear it the smell kind of fades and the scent is a little like Bondage. I like it. Definitely one I would ask CLK to purchase for my hantaran. Hehe. So what is your favorite smell or favorite scents?

No comments: