Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 10 & 11 || Photo Challenge

I forgot to post day 10 yesterday, I was too tired from picking up and dropping off. So day 10 is smooth.


Day 10 - Smooth. There was so much thing I wanted to take a picture of but the day was winding down and I just thought the car drive smoothly and the drive was smooth so...hence the picture of the steering wheel, which I might add feels pretty smooth too.

Day 11 is 'I wore this!'.


Sorry for the blurry photo but these were taken from my Instagram so...yeah, and the camera of my phone is pretty crappy. I think I may need to upgrade, ahem ahem. LOL So today decided to wear my NYX Indian pink, which I don't remember buying. I have worn this a couple of time. I love the NYX round lipsticks but this is not a must have. I think I am more of a matte person. I don't like shimmery lipsticks but the color is nice. And I wanted to wear this dragonfly earrings that was a birthday present from CLK's mom :). I feel so loved. I should remember to take another photo with my camera next time.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Well done for keeping up with the photo challenge, I've tried to do stuff like that but I always forget!

a!k0 said...

@Chris: Haha I try..since I post them on instagram its so much easier..but the photos are kinda crappy.

Mimi said...

i am loving this photo challenge! i like seeing little snippets of your everyday life! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Lovely lippy!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk