Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inception

That was the best 2 1/2 hours spent at the movies, watching Inception. Love the idea, love the movie, love the cast. Just love it. It is in the top of my movie list this year. If you have not watch it, GO!

After days of listening to people rant about how good that movie is and reading Facebook status about how good that movie is (and is convinced that that movie is good, since my fave actor Leonardo DiCaprio is in it) I had to go and watch it!!! Like seriously it was awesome. The concept, just great. :) I don't mind watching it again...over and over.



The cast of the movie is amazing, I love Leo DiCaprio so this was a must watch movie for me. :) I actually didn't know Joseph Gordan-Levitt was in it too, that was awesome and refreshing. I would watch this movie again. And I am glad we only have to pay RM5 to watch it. So worth the money and time spent. :D I am a happy kitten tonight.

No comments: