Saturday, August 28, 2010

Game 3: Victory!

Another week another victory! It was a very close game, as in 1-2 and the 2nd goal came with a lil relieve~ Pheww~! OMG what if it was a draw?? No way~! :) Another one of Walcott's amazing goal assist from Van Persie before he had to be replace by Chamakh. I think Van Persie have some kind of BPL curse cause he keep getting injured during the season which always keep him off the first 11 team. Get well soon VP!

Today's goal was from Walcott and Arshavin (my Russian turtle!! XD) I think Arshavin goal is a good one, almost missing it out but really close. Thankfully Arsenal won!! During the first half I kinda thought they were a a bit off on their game, but after the they came back, the game run a lot smoothly. Arsene Wenger's men really are amazing!


Image here 

Lucky I found a pic of them together :D

Other result from the Premier League:


Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Wigan Athletics (Wigan's first win!!)
Wolverhampton Wonderers 1 - 1 Newcastle United
Blackpool 2 - 2 Fulham
Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke City
Manchester Utd 3 - 0 West Ham Utd

I see that Manchester Utd is very persistent in scoring big numbers, I just hope that some unknown club can beat them bad XD Chelsea is doing real well too...




Video from Footytube (my fave footie channel!)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you for your comment <3
Yeah i was thinking about posting a pic with my eyes closed, so you could see the color. Im going to upload one :)

Thank you for letting me know :)

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

I love make up/beauty related post :D makes me feel so pretty ;) yay! im going over to look at the pic!! youre welcome!

looking forward to more face of the day from you :)

KittyBonkers said...

Ahhhh boooo Arsnel supporter :P I am a Chelsea supporter but I support my home town of Portsmouth too! But mainly Chelsea :P Hahaha!!

Thank you for commenting on my bloggies!! Unfortunately my eyes only look that blue in good lighting!! Most of the time they are darky grey blue! Awww thanks for saying you like my dresses, I do love girly dresses too! Well feeling girly in them! And that pink lacy one my mum said I had to buy it cause it suited me so much haha!! I think the boyfie is as tall as Peter Crouch!! I am only 5 foot 5 inches! So small compared to him! I love tall guys too hehe, I don't know why!!

Kitty x

a!k0 said...

@KittyBonkers Ahhh nooooo, Chelsea supporter XD football can be crazy right??! im not from around but the English football is in my blood ^__^

Oh i love you dresses!!<3<3 Ive been dress crazy for a while now and driving the bf crazy too :P cant help it..im trying not to spend too much on them, its really addictive!! thanks for stopping by :D

YES!! you must be really proud of him being so TALL!! XD I love tall guys too, theres just something about them ;) altho the bf isnt that tall im just a lil over 5ft2in which makes me his shorty XD