Friday, August 27, 2010

Movie Date: Sex and the city vol 1

Last week I saw Sex and the city, the movie...after watching Sex and the City 2. Weird much? I never really am a big fan of Sex and the city tv series, heck I have never watched a single episode. I think I am the only one in the entire universe that have NEVER ever watch a single of episode of Sex and the city (maybe not including my mom and dad, and grandma and grandpa...). OK maybe I am not the only one but still...I hear a lot of people talking about it, and the hype...I just cave in and watched it. I don't really see the big hype about how great the movie is...it is about 4 besties with a lot of time for shopping :P and to date hot guys. I like it ok, it was funny in certain parts. Will I watch it again? Maybe, depending if I was really bored or have nothing else to watch.

I liked it enough to watch the whole movie tho, so I think that deserve a thumbs up. :) This is the first time I watch Sarah Jessica Parker actually act (I think).


Image here

No comments: