Friday, July 13, 2012

Playlist Friday: Bryan Adams - Have you ever really loved a woman?

Happy Friday the 13th everyone~! I didn't even realized it was the 13th until I read some tweets saying how bad luck it was. Sure my Friday sucked..but I never believed Friday the 13th was involved. I have had some awesome Friday the 13th before. :D

Today one of my favorite song from Bryan Adams and it's one of the song that guys should listen to ..haha.




I know Chris Daughtry also sung this song on American Idol years back. I love his version too. But then again I have always been a fan of Chris Daughtry :D.





And... look what Google has on its website today.


Gustav Klimit's 150th birthday

Have a wonderful Friday everyone, what is everyone up to for the weekend?

4 comments:

xxyy said...

lovely songs! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Mimi said...

i like this song! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a!k0 said...

@Alina: My first favorite song :D

@mimi: I love it!