Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I have to deal with lately

These two rascals.





I separated them from their mom when they were about 2 months old because they were looking sickly. After numerous vet visits I am glad to say they are thriving and very spoiled. XD When they were sick, they are more of a lap cat but now, they love to chase each other and other cats around. This is a rare occasion for me, having both sleep on my lap at the same time. Now and then they would come and sit on my lap and try to sit on top of each other. One of the kitten belongs to my sister, which we call Mojo, and when he becomes crazy we call him Mojo Jojo, like that evil monkey in Power Puff Girls. LOL



LOL but we love Mojo (Jojo). The other one we don't have a name for her yet. I tried calling her Forest (cause we were talking about Forest Gump at the moment) and when I say run Forest, run. She ran very fast. It was kinda funny so...temporarily it's Forest but she don't respond to the name. We might have to find a cuter name for her.

What's been keeping you (in)sane lately?

2 comments:

Updates By Her said...

Your cats look super cute!! And I love the name Mojo!! :)

p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
if you have time! :)

Much love,
The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

a!k0 said...

Thank you :D I never thought of it but my sister loved the name. I will check your blog out. thank you for stopping by!