Saturday, July 21, 2012

Playlist Friday - Maroon 5: Harder to breath

Playlist Friday Saturday today pays tribute to Maroon 5 because they recently was in KL for their tour (at least I think so). I can't believe I did not go and see sexy man Adam Levine. I remember listening to their song, the first song I heard from them, Harder to breath. After listening to that song I fell in love. It was like love at first song. I even bought that album when it came out! :D That is how much I love that song.

Sorry for posting this a day late, I had a busy Friday cleaning the house cause they are finally done with the kitchen. :D I will post some pictures when I get them edited (which is taking a long a** time). I tried to take a picture a day but some days its just crazy~! And one of my cat was hit by a car today too. It is kinda sad. She is resting in peace now.

So here is the song. I hope you enjoy it as much I did (I still love this song after all these years!)


No comments: